What was the most challenging part of being a mother?
1. “Most challenging?!? I think it’s EVERYTHING about being a mom is challenging! I am a working Mom and my husband is working too, so we only have Sundays to spent together.. I have 2 kids, my son’s 6 years old and my daughter is turning 3.. There are those days where I came home from work so exhausted that i just want to lay my back and have a good night sleep, but i just can’t. I still have to prepare our dinner, check my son’s assignments or read his books with him and of course, i have to play with my daughter because every time we get home, she has this look in her face that tells me how she missed me and very excited to see me.. I have to smile back to her and let her feel that I too is excited to play with her.. I really have to forget that I’m so tired, yet it’s all worth it.. Seeing my daughter happy, and i could spend time with my son too and we had dinner together, just makes me happy too.. Nakakalungkot lang yung nagkakasakit sila, as in talagang magkasabay.. Walang mapaglagyan ng lungkot at bahala ko tapos panay dasal ko sana gumaling na.. Minsan nga iniisip ko sana sa akin na lang yung sakit, mas kaya ko naman kaysa sila nakikita ko.. Di ako makatulog ng maayos.. Isa pang nakakalungkot is yung minsan may mga gusto sila na di ko mabili kasi walang-wala kami.. Laking pasalamat ko na lang kasi yung panganay namin, naturuan namin na makuntento sa kung anong meron.. Tapos sinsabihan ko na lang na sakaling magkaroon ng extrang pera, saka na bibilhan.. Being a mom is challenging, kahit saang angulo mo tingnan.. Everyday is a challenge and it completes me everyday.. ” – JUVELYN L. VILLAHERMOSA
2. “Hello,I’m a hardworking mom,doing a lot of work to take good care of my children.It is my great challenge in how to make a wonderful family. THE MOST CHALENGING PART OF BEING THE MOTHER ,IN HOW TO TAKE GOOD FOR OUR CHILDREN.nOT ONLY FOR LET THEM ENOUGH FOOD,CLOTHES TO WEAR ,ETC BUT DURING THE TIME WHEN THEY ARE SICK.THAT TIME YOU NEED MORE KNOWLEDGE INORDER THAT THEY ARE BACK TO GOOD CONDITION.THANK YOU” – Lina P. Madanlo
3. “My big challenge is on how to give my family an extra special care without knowing them the difficulty routine i have.I am a working mom before of my three daughters and one son.Helping my hubby is not enough for our kids,so i usually selling during vacant time as my sideline,to make matters worst.Now my three daughters are now profesional,My eldest taking BSA and graduated at Ateneo de Davao University.My second is taking BSPharmacy and graduated at University of Immaculate College.My third is taking BS in Criminology at University Of Mindanao.But my youngest son is still taking up his BS in Computer in engineering at University of Ateneo de Davao College.Year 2001 i am voluntarily resign my job and receive my resignation payment and open a little sari sari store and earn an extra income and helping my hubbies financial daily needs.While busy attending my store,my friend on Fb invited me to register at 8Share.Because i am a promonatics at Facebook,joining their raffles and promos.I was convince to register at 8Share and join but i dont really understand yet,why i dont earn while sharing,so i stop.But one day my friend said she redeem 1K already.Wow ha! for my consciousness and awareness of why she earn an amount of 1k.So i open again and log in my 8Share account.Because i am shy asking my friend how to earn,i only kept it.While surfing my 8Share account,i am studying the how’s and what’s,reading the terms and conditions and volta hehe.Now i am a regular user and wow hehe my cash is increasing.This and blogging is my extra income helping my hubby for our daily needs and hoping my son will be graduated this school year 2016-2017. “- Antonieta Magaway
4. “It is when,my fourth infant was conceived and their dad left us for good..But despite everything I survive in light of the fact that I felt that I adore my youngsters’ sufficiently solid to survive all difficulties in life may come ” -Chienara
5. “Being a first time mom makes me very excited, nervous and curios to everything that is happening during my pregnancy and even until I gave birth to my dearest child. I want to be always with my baby and don’t want him to be out of my sight and I want to be the one who is taking care of him but of course my physical strength has its limits and that became the most challenging part, turning night into days. I needed to wake up just to fed the baby, but I know that’s part of mother’s role. I never regret I have him and I love him.- Ailyn May Obra
6. “Well, the most challenging part of being a mother when you were left alone because your husband died. And you have to brought your 4 kids alone. You have to provide all their needs. From their education to their personal needs. You have to mold them as a good well being.” -Maricel Asi
7. “At the age of 17 when I gave birth to my daughter. I don’t have any knowledge that time on how to take care and raise a child. Me and her father parted ways before she reach the age of two. And as she grew up, it getting difficult everytime she’s asking about what broken family is. I need to be honest on my answers and at the same time, I need to make her understand what came up between me and her father to broke up. And thanks God, my daughter has a big and kind heart, wide understanding and a loving soul to understand our situation. And now, not only she’s already a full bloom woman but she’s also an amazing wife and mother to her husband and two kids. She really followed one great advice I gave her, and that is “Learn from my past. Pick the good ones and never do the bad ones.”- Graceescano
8. “I’m a 22 years old and im a proud single mom, I never planned on being a single mom and the most challenging part of being a mother for me is when I worry about my son especially when he was sick, It was a month ago when he was hospitalized and it is hard for me think on what to do because it is my first time. I cant sleep at night thingking that something bad might happen to him, but thanks God i was able to survive that 5 days in the hospital. another challenging part is when I think alone about where to get money for my baby supplies like milk/diapers etc. But every all my worries/stress disappear whenever i saw my son happy and i dont regret being his mother.” - ReignRowenMOM
9. “the Most Challenging part was being a full time mom at the same time you are working teaching in college degree. i am taking care of my 2 years old son who have asthma attack one day at the same time i am having a class in college and after my class i have to prepare my daughter for school. and send her in a 15 minutes ride and back. then after i need to feed and nebulized my son after 4 hrs froma medication was given and take my lunch at the same time. basically my time rotates with my children, students and taking care of my old folks and sister when i came home at night. I do the cooking, washing the dishes and feeding the dogs after i feed my children, after that i need to prepare my lessons for the next day. by week ends me and children goes to church and pray to serve and praise Lord God and thanking Him for the Graces Receive specially God heals my children when ever they got sick.” -Aileenwonder03
10. “I am a full time mother of 1 and after 2 months of giving birth I felt the stress and challenge of a first time mom given the painful cs delivery and breastfeeding, wishing that my son would grow fast so that the pain will gone too. But thankful to God because I have a supportive and helpful husband, he is hands-on to our son and house chores, until now we do all things in team” – Ztdoce
Whether you’re a full-time mom, a working mom, a home-based mom, or a single mom, ‘SALAMAT po Nanay’. Sa sakripisyo, pag-aaruga, pagmamahal at sa walang sawang suporta . Kaya naman sa 8share pwede mo ng gawing itong additional income, paano?
1. SIGN-UP HERE http://bit.ly/1aE9vNu or go to our WEBSITE
Then INVITE UR FRIENDS TO SIGN-UP Using your INVITE LINK