When a typhoon is about to hit an area, here are some tips that would help you:
1. Store enough food and drinking water that would last for a few days.
2. Get those batteries ready. Be ready with your flashlights. Make sure you have spare batteries for them.
3. Make sure your home is sturdy enough to endure potential gusty winds and flash floods
4. During the typhoon, you may opt to put off electric currents within the house to prevent any electrical accidents.
5. Typhoons bring in rains and winds so make sure you have jackets and umbrellas, in case you may need to flee.
6. Always monitor news updates regarding the typhoon.
What are your thoughts about this? Would you like to you share other relevant information to our readers?