1. Put your hands up if you have eggs that are 2 months old sitting in your fridge
Keep those hands up if you’ll eat them without a doubt. However, eggs actually have a shelf life of 2 to 5 weeks
2. Do your toothbrushes look like this?
3. Apparently, pillows are to be replaced every year. LOL NOPE.
4. Do you use your loofah till it just… falls apart?
Sponges and natural loofahs start to breed bacteria in just a couple of weeks, whereas plastic mesh ones last a little longer, up to eight weeks
5. Experts say dish sponges are to be replaced every week… WHO EVEN DOES THAT?
6. Forgetting about those credit card points and then realise too late they’ve expired
7. Not chucking away those running shoes you’ve had for years
You might be too reluctant to throw away your expensive kicks but in fact, they should be replaced after every 400km of use, especially for avid runners. For those with less frequent use, you can get away with replacing your workout shoes every six months to a year.