1. Having an honest answer to “Ano ang nais mong maging paglaki mo?”
Take a good look at your life and pick out the areas that need improving or changing, whether it’s the relationship you’re in or what you do for a living.
2. Being punctual
3. Working on your self-esteem
4. Piliin ang mg- hikayat sa halip na mamuna.
When you don’t particularly agree with someone, make it a habit to find the positive side of things.
5. Pangalagaan ang iyong kalusugan at kaisipan.
Encouraging a positive mental environment includes learning to deal with stress.
6. Surrounding yourself with a good support system
Be with people who love you unconditionally and appreciate your strengths and quirks!
7. Setting your own happiness as a priority
Your needs matter; you can ignore them all you want, but that deep, lurking feeling of discontentment is always going to be there.
8. Keeping your word
9. Living in the now
Stop looking forward to the weekend. Be the kind of person who has exciting plans on a Wednesday.
It’s about time to prioritise things that go a long way, and there’s no better time to start than a fresh new January!
Anong masasabi mo sa mga tips? Do you have helpful tips in mind? Share it on the comment section below