Your reward will be credited into your 8Share wallet.
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is only open to 8Share members.
- This contest will run on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram only.
- This contest will run from 12.00PM, Thursday, 19th February 2015 till 12.00PM, Sunday, 1st March 2015.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- 8Share reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions
without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- 8Share is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by 8Share.
- 5 winners chosen on Tuesday, 3rd March 2015 and contacted within the week.
- The winners will be announced at this blog and notified by email, Twitter or Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 8Share will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Prizes will only be mailed to winners residing outside of Klang Valley.
- 8Share’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this contest, a contestant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.